Here are the the downloadable forms for Granby Bow and Gun Club, Inc. Simply click the green text to start the download.
- Long Range Orientation Form All members who wish to shoot on the 1000 yard range, MUST attend our Long Range Orientation. To complete the long rang orientation you must:
- Print and thoroughly read this Long Range Orientation Form.
- You must bring your rifle capable of holding 1 moa with scope with repeatable elevation / windage turrets or adjustable iron sights. (Hunting rifle with standard hunting scope will generally not meet this requirement. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure if your equipment meets our standards).
- You must bring all equipment, software, and data (DOPE) required to calculate a final firing solution for targets at given distances. Rounds need to impact the berm if target is missed. You don’t have to hit the target.
- At least 20 rounds of your match grade or hand loaded ammunition that is capable of 1 MOA shot groups or better. This ammunition MUST be chronographed for actual velocity from your rifle.
- You MUST bring your membership card to orientation in order to receive your approval long rang orientation stamp on you membership card.