Thanks to the efforts and dedication of Granby Bow and Gun Club officers and volunteers, we are now offering long range orientations! All members that have attended our orientation will be able to begin shooting on the long range but must adhere to the posted long range scheduled days except for event days such as orientations.
1000 Yard Range Schedule (100-1025 yards):
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, (8a.m. to dusk), Saturday mornings (9a.m. to 1:00 p.m)., and Sunday afternoons (1:00 p.m. to dusk.)
Covered Range Schedule (100-350 yards):
Tuesday, Thursday, (8a.m. to dusk), Saturday afternoons (1:00 p.m. to dusk), and Sunday mornings (9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
- Members have access to targets ranging from 100-350 yards.
- Offers benches and prone shooting positions.
- MUST post red flag when going down range to set targets.
- Must attend orientation (see fb or calendar for posted dates).
- Members have access to targets ranging from 100-1025 yards!
For future events and orientations, please follow us on Facebook and our club calendar: http://granbybowandgun.club/event-calendar/